Loading... Please wait...

$10 Delivery Sydney-Central Coast-Wollongong

Categories

Our Showroom
Unit E 134 Old Pittwater Rd Brookvale

Sort by:

ELECTRIC LIFT CHAIRS-electric recliner

  • Single Motor controls the back rest and the leg rest simultaneously *Approximately -First half of motion the leg rest raises 70% & the back reclines 30%. Second half of motion the back reclines the remaining 70% the leg rest raises the remaining 30%. All chairs Lift.

    Dual Motor- The back and the leg rest can be moved completely independently of each other. All chairs Lift.

    Special-Why not ask us how to choose the best chair for you. E.g Tilt in Space (Trendelenberg) feet can be higher than the head.

liftchairsequence.gif